This post was originally written for Handcrafted HoneyBee newsletter subscribers. If you're interested in receiving weekly stories, behind the scenes glimpses and exclusive offers, sign up for Bee-Mail here!
At The Handcrafted HoneyBee Co., we're working every day to do better—for our customers, for our community, for our world.
Everything we do is guided by that goal. It's why we put so much care into the ingredients we use. It's the reason that we are known for our customer service. It's at the heart of our give-back program.
It's also the purpose behind our new move to more sustainable shipping materials.
We've started working with a very cool company, EcoEnclose, to make our shipping materials as friendly as possible to Mother Earth! Check out the video below to learn more about them:
Learn more about EcoEnclose and their mission to change the packaging industry for the better
Here's a quick look at some of the changes we're implementing in the coming weeks:
Eco Friendly Bubble Mailers
- Made from more post-industrial recycled content than any other bubble mailer on the market!
- Fully recyclable—drop off at any facility that accepts grocery bags
- Our favorite part: dual self-adhesive strips make it easy to re-use! We use the first strip, and you can use the other to re-ship anything you want in the same package.
Renewable and Biodegradeable Tape
- Paper tape with a cornstarch adhesive and plant-derived backing
100% Recycled Tissue Paper
- Made with 100% post-consumer & post-industrial content—no virgin fiber consumed!
- Completely recycleable and biodegradeable
We're a company dedicated to a more thoughtful approach to skincare. It's an ethos that's infused into everything we do, including our impact on the world.
It doesn't stop here—these small steps are only the beginning. We'll always work to do better for you and for the world.
As I've said for a few years now, small steps can pave the way to end up at a Big Dream. For us here at The HHB Co., we have a dream of making our company as connected with our community and our earth as possible. This is just one of many steps to come!
Thanks as always for being a part of the community and the journey.