Brand Ambassador Terms and Conditions
- BRAND AMBASSADOR AGREEMENT. This agreement describes the terms and conditions for participation in the Brand Ambassador Program. The terms "Brand Ambassador," "you," and "your" are referring to you, the applicant. "We" and "our" refer to Handcrafted HoneyBee. We are independent parties and this agreement will not form any partnership.
- AGREEMENT DURATION. This agreement will begin upon our acceptance of your Brand Ambassador application and will end when terminated by either party. Termination may happen at any time.
- MODIFICATION. By posting a Change Notice or a new agreement on this site, we may modify any of the terms and conditions within this Agreement at any time and at our sole discretion. These modifications may include, but not limited to changes in the scope of available referral fees, fee schedules, payment procedures and Program rules. If any of the modifications are unacceptable to you, your only recourse is to terminate this Agreement. If you continue participation in the program following the posting of a Change Notice or new agreement, it will be considered as your acceptance of the change.
- You will promote Handcrafted HoneyBee by reviewing the products and referring customers of interest to the online website www.handcraftedhoneybee.com only. You will not sell Handcrafted HoneyBee products on unauthorized Web sites on the Internet or in public, retail or service establishments. You will not resell Handcrafted HoneyBee privately. You will present Handcrafted HoneyBee products in a truthful, sincere and honest manner, and you will conduct yourself in a manner that reflects the highest standards of integrity and responsibility in keeping with the reputation of the Handcrafted HoneyBee.
- You will protect the Company’s trademark and trade name by not reproducing the Company’s name and/or trademarks or copy any of the Company’s materials for use in any advertising without the prior written approval of the Company.
- You are not an employee, agent, partner or franchisee of, or joint venture of the Company. You cannot act on behalf of, represent or execute any contracts on behalf of the Company. You do not have any authority to incur any debt, obligation or liability on behalf of the Company.
- If you receive over $600 worth in compensation as a result of your ambassadorship, you will be considered an independent contractor for the Company and will be issued a W-9, which will need to be completed and returned before further compensation can be issued.
- You have carefully read and agree to comply with the Handcrafted HoneyBee Policies and Procedures, all of which are incorporated into and made a part of these Terms and Conditions (collectively referred to as the “Agreement”). You understand that you must be in good standing, and not in violation of any of the terms of the Agreement, to be eligible to receive remuneration from Handcrafted HoneyBee. Handcrafted HoneyBee may amend the Agreement at its sole discretion. Amendments shall be effective as of the date of issuance. If you do not agree to any amendment, you shall cancel your Handcrafted HoneyBee Brand Ambassador Agreement in writing.
- You understand that information and materials provided to you may contain confidential and proprietary information of the Company. You will not use, disclose or reproduce these materials for anything outside ambassador activities without the express written consent of the Company.
- The accumulation of points will be available to “active” Brand Ambassadors. An “active” Brand Ambassador is one who earns at least 50 points every one-month period. Company may, in its sole discretion, grant waivers to this requirement.
- Compensation for Brand Ambassadorship will be relative to the amount of points accumulated within the program. Points can be earned through referral links, social media posts, or other “challenges” presented by the Company. Points can be redeemed for “awards.” Awards are determined by the Company and are relative to the amount of points deemed appropriate to the approximate value of each award. Points hold no dollar value.
- You understand that, other than the compensation set forth in the previous clause, you are not entitled to any other payments under this Agreement, including fees, compensation, royalties, revenue or usage-based payments.
- RESTRICTIONS. Handcrafted HoneyBee policy regarding post content. Posts that do not qualify for the Brand Ambassador Program include posts that are:
- X- rated and promote sexually explicit materials
- Promoting violence and discord
- Promoting discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age
- Promoting illegal or questionable activities
- Violating intellectual property rights
- SPAM (UCE). Unsolicited Commercial E-mail – Handcrafted HoneyBee in no way participates in mass unsolicited e-mailing (i.e. spamming), and all Brand Ambassadors are expected to adhere to this policy as well. Violation of this policy will result in the termination of this contract and immediate dismissal from the Brand Ambassador Program, with no payment.
- This Agreement is subject to acceptance by Handcrafted Honey Bee LLC.
- This agreement is effective upon acceptance of the contract. The status of the Brand Ambassador is reviewed on a monthly basis. Those who have not been active for over 30 days will be removed from the program, compensated for all activity to date, and will need to apply again to become eligible for further compensation.
- This Agreement cannot be altered, modified or changed through any suggestions, advice, guides or sales aids provided by the Company. It can only be altered, modified or changed in writing issued by an authorized Company representative.
- This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the United States in all matters.
- Handcrafted HoneyBee may discontinue the Handcrafted HoneyBee Brand Ambassador program at any time.
- The Handcrafted HoneyBee Brand Ambassador will not be treated as an employee for any reason.